Thursday 16 February 2017

Introducing

Here we go. Somehow you've stumbled upon my blog.

What will I be writing about, you might ask. Mostly about my day to day life and things I love. First things first, let me introduce myself. 

This is me, my name is Hannah.

I am a 23 year old woman, living in Belgium. I am a housewife and married to the sweetest man in the world.
For years I have been looking for answers within myself and in other people. When I discovered, all I had to do, was fall in love with a man who's heart was bigger than any other I had ever met. He has been teaching me that being exactly who I am, is exactly what he needed. When I finally understood, I decided to find myself again. 
Along the way, I managed to forget my hobbies, my passions and my interests.
So join me in rediscovering who I am, what I like and who I will become.
Welcome to my story.

The man who changed my life. 


Pictures by Kim Henckens Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment