Wednesday 13 September 2017

LUSH Halloween/Christmas haul

When Lush had its Creative Showcase, I looked at every possible instagram/facebook feed I could find. Pining, yearning, wishing...
And then, it happened. They announced that the Halloween and Christmas range would be ONLINE in a few seconds. So, naturally as any sane person would do, I went online and filled up my basket. Of course B made me delete more than half, because I may get a little crazy when it comes to Lush...
BUT I RECEIVED THE BEST PACKAGE EVER TODAY.

So here it is people, my first blog post about LUSH, and it is a haul people.

It took every ounce of self control not to rip this package to pieces


First off: I love how Lush packages everything so carefully. Thanks Lydia, for making sure this one got to me safely.
Are you ready for this? Because I sure was.

Beauty in a box


So here's what's in the box:
  • Black Rose Lipstick
  • Ectoplasm Jelly Bomb
  • Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
  • Golden Wonder-Giant Bath Bomb
  • Snow Fairy Jelly Bomb
  • Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb
  • Snow Fairy Sparkle Jar
  • Twilight Sparkle Jar
  • Twilight Shower Gel
  • Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb
  • Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb
  • Once Upon a Time Body Lotion


Okay so really there is a TON to be excited about. But I picked out my favorites and most anticipated ones for me to talk about a little.

Twilight Shower Gel

I am a huge fan of the Sleepy/Twilight scent. For years I have had trouble sleeping, but putting Sleepy Body Lotion on me at night works like a charm. So naturally, I have been eyeing Twilight Shower Gel for way too long. It showing up in the list of Christmas range products made my entire week. Of course I bought this lavender smelling necessity. 

Once Upon a Time Body Lotion

Smelling like sweet apples and feel a little like Snow White? Yes, please!
Once Upon a Time has been on my list for a long time. The hype has lived up to its name for sure. Better make sure to stock up on this one, because I need this in my life permanently!

Golden Wonder-Giant Bath Bomb

The Golden Wonder-Giant Bath Bomb. Why wouldn't you be excited? This bath bomb is 3 times the size as a normal Golden Wonder! It is absolutely massive and absolutely amazing. This bath bomb will only end up in a bath when it is a very special occasion, because a present like this will not be wasted. 

Look at my box, my box, my box

Okay so there is plenty of stuff I feel like I need to tell everyone about. The black lipstick that changes colors, the sparkle jars that puff out stardust, the jelly bath bombs and the return of golden oldies. But maybe that'll be for the next time.

Bath time has not been this anticipated in a long time.







1 comment:

  1. I do not understand why the golden wonder-giant bath bomb exists, surely it's too big to be worth the fuss? Or the price?
    Drop that sucker in your bath and you have more bomb than bath :)

    ReplyDelete