Sunday 3 September 2017

A year goes by so fast...




A year ago I said 'Yes, please!' to my wonderful husband. 365 days of absolute bliss.
And here is what I have learned:


  • When two people love each other unconditionally, nothing can keep them apart (or no one).
  • Dishes are very difficult to do every day. Or any day.
  • Put two people with ADHD together in one house and it is a complete mess. 
  • You can work out anything if you not only listen, but try and understand each other.
  • You can find an annoyance in every flaw. But you learn to fall in love with every single one of them.
  • Dad jokes occur not only in dads. 
  • Dreaming about dogs together might just turn out into a full blown obsession.
  • Saving up money is hard when you want all the stuff.
  • As much as I want to slap him, he makes me laugh two seconds after.
  • My husband is the funniest man in the world. (I'll deny I wrote this forever)
  • Waking up to the person you love most, is the best feeling in the world.
  • We fight. With everyone else, but never with each other. 
  • Sharing is caring. 
  • My husband is the biggest goofball I know.
  • Giving up is not an option.
  • Sharing your deepest and darkest secrets, is nothing to be scared of. 
  • Unconditional love is incomprehensible and wonderful.
  • Trust is key.
  • Apparently there is someone more clingy and PDA-wanting than me.
  • Aparently I like (love) the whole clingy/PDA thing.
  • We do it together. Whatever it is. Together.
  • Being the big spoon is not that bad.
  • I still have dishes to do.
  • I really don't like doing dishes.

There are so many things I have learned about living with the love of my life. But mostly, I can't stop looking at this man and be grateful. I may never figure out how someone this compassionate and loving exists, but I'll forever be grateful.

Sweetheart, ma bebie, you saved my soul. Never stop having wild adventures with me. 
I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment